When people are facing criminal charges, it is one of the most crucial moments of their lives. The outcome of these charges can either make or break their future. It is because of this that it is critical to retain the services of a criminal law attorney that can protect them from this uncertainty. While looking for an attorney that is best for your personal situation, it is best to consider a variety of things, including the following:
- Does the attorney focus on criminal law? If you are facing criminal charges, you need an attorney who practices criminal law as one of her main focuses. This is one of the most important aspects of choosing an attorney that is right for you. Attorney Saltz handles various criminal law matters, such as drug offenses, DUI charges, gun crimes, domestic violence, theft, violent crimes, and more.
- How knowledgeable is your attorney? When meeting with an attorney for the first time, she should answer any of your questions in an immediate, straightforward, and understandable way. It is important that you feel at ease with your attorney before moving forward with such a critical part of your life.
- Does the attorney have good reviews? Today, a review can be found for almost everything online. It is a good idea to investigate your attorney and see the experiences that others have had with her to be sure she is a good fit for you. The Law Offices of Debra A. Saltz has a 5-star rating and over 25 reviews on Google.
- Is your attorney familiar with the local court system? While criminal law in Maryland does not change very often, not every courtroom functions the same. It is best to hire an attorney who has worked in these courtrooms with the judges on your case. Attorney Saltz has experience serving clients across central Maryland.
- Is your attorney responsive? Are you comfortable with her? When dealing with such an important part of your life, it is important that you can trust your attorney to work hard in representing your best interests. This involves open, honest, and constant communication.
If you believe that our firm is right for you, do not hesitate to reach out to the Law Offices of Debra A. Saltz, LLC today so that we can provide you with the best possible defense for your case.
Contact our Firm
The Law Offices of Debra A. Saltz has decades of experience representing clients in Howard County and Anne Arundel County, Maryland who have been charged with a crime. If you are facing criminal charges, let our firm explore all possible defenses and fight to protect your future. Contact the Law Offices of Debra A. Saltz today to discuss your case.